Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
422 Posts
Don't bother using this guys price as a comparison. He's delusional if he thinks he'll get that much for it.

·
Lets Ride...
475 Posts
Unfortunately, I have sold my VRod too. Had it on Chicago's Craigslist for 2 weeks, no bids. Put it on ebay and sold it in a week and a half 1,157 views. Small compromise in cost but better than I thought I would do.

·
TRANNY KILLER :)
14,572 Posts

·
caferacer
5,686 Posts
ideas

Regardless of the price, I think it is a nice looking bike...all except for the "X-Rod".
I'm sure a few forum members may get ideas from this posting.Then again ,this "A" is in the DX section. Posting this in the "General" section might be more appropriate.

·
Registered
475 Posts
would look a little better with front end lowered?!

·
Billy
3,464 Posts
Unfortunately, I have sold my VRod too. Had it on Chicago's Craigslist for 2 weeks, no bids. Put it on ebay and sold it in a week and a half 1,157 views. Small compromise in cost but better than I thought I would do.
Dave, haven't heard from you in awhile. I hope you and Jan are doing well. We missed you guys at the Starved Rock Ride. You know you still can come ride with us even on the Road King. :stilpoke:

·
Lets Ride...
475 Posts
Dave, haven't heard from you in awhile. I hope you and Jan are doing well. We missed you guys at the Starved Rock Ride. You know you still can come ride with us even on the Road King. :stilpoke:
Hi Billy, you're right it has been awhile. Unfortunately I had another event during your Starved Rock Ride. However, I did make it there on a Children's Miracle Network Motorcycle Mission Ride recently. I was thinking about you guys all the while I was there.

Also, I miss my V-Rod, liked it better except for the miles/tank. I now get 250-260 miles per tank. The gentleman I sold it to loves it.

·
Live Free Or Die
330 Posts
nice lookin' bike, but way over priced. And I wouldn't last 10 minutes on that seat.

I wish the owner luck, it's been said there's a sucker born every minute...

1 - 18 of 18 Posts