Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Gents:

I know that in several threads others members talk about this tires. Just I would like to switch to Conti Race Attack in my "R" :notworth: but I need to know more about durability, grip in rainy weather because no treads like Dunlops. Which are the competence of this tires? :deal: I'm from Puerto Rico and we have hot weather here but also in some occasions in which you're out on Sundays it's sunny and when you are returning to home is raining due to the tropical climate.

I would like the advise from the members that have the Conti's on their V ROD'S or used these tires. Presently, I'm using the Dunlops 240 Elite 3 and SportMax.

Thanks,

Jolo :moped:

·
Duke1
30 Posts
Race Attack

Hi Gents:

I know that in several threads others members talk about this tires. Just I would like to switch to Conti Race Attack in my "R" :notworth: but I need to know more about durability, grip in rainy weather because no treads like Dunlops. Which are the competence of this tires? :deal: I'm from Puerto Rico and we have hot weather here but also in some occasions in which you're out on Sundays it's sunny and when you are returning to home is raining due to the tropical climate.

I would like the advise from the members that have the Conti's on their V ROD'S or used these tires. Presently, I'm using the Dunlops 240 Elite 3 and SportMax.

Thanks,

Jolo :moped:
Hi jolo just letting u know I had that tire its very sticky an it will stick in the rain but I got only 3,400 miles on it.:moped:

·
Registered
464 Posts
Hi jolo just letting u know I had that tire its very sticky an it will stick in the rain but I got only 3,400 miles on it.:moped:
Damn, I have had them for a year and have close to that and they look the same. They don't come with much tread new but mine still have plenty compared to when I bought them. And that one time I got cought in the rain, they performed great. I kept up with the rest of the baggers no problem.

·
Registered
1,489 Posts
Ive owned a set and liked and would buy again. it rains here 10months of the year...

·
Registered
976 Posts
Ive owned a set and liked and would buy again. it rains here 10months of the year...
How are they wearing .I`m in the market for tires for spring .

·
Registered
1,489 Posts
They were sticky and wore great I had them on my other bike so as far as on a Vrod I couldnt tell you how long theyd last. A few members here are running them so maybe they can give you an update on there ridden KMs on these. My tires lasted 2 seasons would have lasted 3 but I sold the bike.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts