Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Gone
545 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want to order a set of TABS with no logo. I left a message on the website number but no one has returned my call.

I know that some of you guys on here talked to Todd and got your pipes with no logo. How did you get in touch with him????? :stilpoke:

Thanks

·
Registered
271 Posts
Contacting Tab

My Dad and I both talked with Todd this past saturday at the ahdra races at Bristol Dragway. He was there all weekend so I'm sure he'll be getting in touch with you. heres his e-mail addy if it helps [email protected] and his home phone (423) 383-8633. Hope this helps you

·
Registered
254 Posts
I bugged the crap out of Todd, changing my initial internet order, then changing again when I found out you could order without the logo... this is one cool dude, very easy to work with. That phone number is his personal cell #, I called him on vacation (didnt know it at the time) and he sorted it all out a week later when he got home.

He didnt put me down, and answered all my n00b questions about installing the new EFI controller...

Very customer support friendly business, I'd highly recommend him any time.

·
Registered
276 Posts
minority?

i know im in the minority but i made sure my "straight shots" had the tab logo, simply cuz im proud to have them on my scoot and want todd to get all the credit possible.:)

·
Gone
545 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
mrfredsporty said:
i know im in the minority but i made sure my "straight shots" had the tab logo, simply cuz im proud to have them on my scoot and want todd to get all the credit possible.:)

I don't disagree. I would absolutely have the logo on the pipes if it was black. However, the silver lable plate against the black pipe is a little too "loud" for me.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts