Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 20 of 85 Posts

·
Color me Gone
27,333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My understanding is she traded the sporty in today and she is now a true v-rod owner (well as soon as the bike arrives from Wichita Falls). Amy I hope you enjoy the bike and congratulations to you.

·
Vrodder since 2004
4,514 Posts
Wow! this is great news! Congrats! Can't wait to see pics of the new bike!

·
Friend of Max.
21,719 Posts
There goes the neighborhood!!! Congrats Cupcake. Enjoy the new found power.

Does that mean that Rob and Cupcake are gonna 'negotiate' for that turbo unit?

·
Chad 02 V-ROD
1,364 Posts
Congrats on the new bike.

·
Registered
2,746 Posts
SPORTY?? You've been riding a sporty this whole time? And I thought Kelly's Honda was bad, sheesh. WELL, this is GREAT news, CONGRATS! Pics please!

·
The Heavycycles Guy
6,785 Posts
wow, awesome!! and I thought this thread was about you being pregnant... silly me :D

·
1130cc.comaholic
13,241 Posts
DrHeathenScum said:
wow, awesome!! and I thought this thread was about you being pregnant... silly me :D
:rofl: :laugh:

congrats cuppy :thumb:

If I got this right though it's Rob that is getting the new bike (DX) and cuppy is gonna get Rob's hand me downs :D

·
Color me Gone
27,333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
lakedrunk said:
:rofl: :laugh:

congrats cuppy :thumb:

If I got this right though it's Rob that is getting the new bike (DX) and cuppy is gonna get Rob's hand me downs :D
I think thats the deal, lets see. Robs has custom wheels and 240 rear. Robs has a cfr swingarm. Robs has a Ricks tank. Robs has the CFR pipe. Robs has the CFR seat. Robs has two sets of skins, one anodized and one blue. Robs has a new set of SE heads sitting in the garage for it. Robs has the aim clutch with barnett disc. I'm sure there are some other boxes I left out but ok, I'll take Robs bike. :rofl:

·
Ryan
4,192 Posts
Max said:
I think thats the deal, lets see. Robs has custom wheels and 240 rear. Robs has a cfr swingarm. Robs has a Ricks tank. Robs has the CFR pipe. Robs has the CFR seat. Robs has two sets of skins, one anodized and one blue. Robs has a new set of SE heads sitting in the garage for it. :) I'm sure there are some other boxes I left out but ok, I'll take Robs bike. :rofl:
Damn Cuppy, wanna trade bikes with me?

·
1130cc.comaholic
13,241 Posts
rumor from the meaningless thread is Rob will soon be having a turbo also :thumb:

·
Color me Gone
27,333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
lakedrunk said:
rumor from the meaningless thread is Rob will soon be having a turbo also :thumb:
I hope so, :) I'm just wondering how were going to get Robs turbo on Amy's bike. After all I like you Rob but she is much cuter.

·
Color me Gone
27,333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
You know were going to have to come up with a name for Cuppys bike. Lets see now what would put a cupcake on? :rofl:

·
Nate
3,277 Posts
Max said:
I think thats the deal, lets see. Robs has custom wheels and 240 rear. Robs has a cfr swingarm. Robs has a Ricks tank. Robs has the CFR pipe. Robs has the CFR seat. Robs has two sets of skins, one anodized and one blue. Robs has a new set of SE heads sitting in the garage for it. Robs has the aim clutch with barnett disc. I'm sure there are some other boxes I left out but ok, I'll take Robs bike. :rofl:
Robs bike is bad a$$. Congrats Cuppy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Dragger o' Pegs
3,461 Posts
That's so cool!!! How long can she ride the V before the baby comes? :stilpoke:

1 - 20 of 85 Posts