Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,302 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Congrats to Frank for his Best in Show at Vrods and Hotbods II. Your bikes are unbelievable! It was good talking to you. Hopefully you make it down this coming weekend for the drags. Good thing my wife was a judge, I don't know if you could have taken it without her help! Sarcasm. I do not believe that I have seen a better flowing-thought out setup than your bikes.

·
Registered
672 Posts
both of his bikes are nice. really like the hp #'s from the 1430. hope to see u this weekend in baytown.

·
Gone
9,302 Posts
It was great to meet Frank. The innovation and attention to detail in his one off parts is amazing. Very nice bikes.

·
Premium Member
10,801 Posts
Frank has some awesome bikes! Congratulations! Joe

·
Frank
4,317 Posts
Thank you for your kind words.

My wife and I both had a great time down there and I'm sure it won't be the last.

The members of the Vindicta club were some of the best you will ever meet. They along with the folks at Republic HD put on a nice event and you can tell they all beleive in the V-Rod platform and show it in a way that makes this family look good.

BTW, towards the end of the event, senior person with Republic (owner, GM, not sure) made an interesting comment during his short speech. He said that while on average, all dealer V-Rod sales were down 33% last year, their V-Rod sales were up 55%. That just shows me that if a dealer actually understands the patform and supports it the way they should, it can do quite well.

·
AIM Bagger Edition
7,798 Posts
Thank you for your kind words.

My wife and I both had a great time down there and I'm sure it won't be the last.

The members of the Vindicta club were some of the best you will ever meet. They along with the folks at Republic HD put on a nice event and you can tell they all beleive in the V-Rod platform and show it in a way that makes this family look good.

BTW, towards the end of the event, senior person with Republic (owner, GM, not sure) made an interesting comment during his short speech. He said that while on average, all dealer V-Rod sales were down 33% last year, their V-Rod sales were up 55%. That just shows me that if a dealer actually understands the patform and supports it the way they should, it can do quite well.
:them:

Congrats Frank.

I know one thing for sure when Frank posts up that he's building something I'm all eyes and ears to see the next thing of beauty he creates.

·
Premium Member
1,302 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
So Frank, you gonna be down here next weekend? No pressure! :stilpoke:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts