Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

Will the Whiners Prevail?

• The Whiners will win and complain their ideas have been ripped off etc..

Votes: 8 13.1%
  • Happiness will prevail and people will see what a Big Co. must do in order to survive.

Votes: 5 8.2%
  • I dont care either, I got my bike.

Votes: 48 78.7%
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Sanctimonious
44,118 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I fall under a very Small heading here on the forums that I don't really care about this big HD meeting and update that has been bouncing around here so I thought I would start a last minute poll. Will there be more Complaining and whining about the newest models or will there be Compliments to the MoCo for their newest and shiniest?

·
Registered
2,809 Posts
If there is any complaining it will probably from you

·
Registered
332 Posts
luxlamf said:
I fall under a very Small heading here on the forums that I don't really care about this big HD meeting and update that has been bouncing around here so I thought I would start a last minute poll. Will there be more Complaining and whining about the newest models or will there be Compliments to the MoCo for their newest and shiniest?
:them: YOU GOT WHAT YOU GOT !! IF YOU WANT SOMETHING DIFFERENT, THEN GET IT ! IT'S NOT LIKE ANY OTHER MANUFACTURE CHANGES THINGS ! I LIKE MY '06 D. IF THINGS SHOULD HAPPEN TO CHANGE SO MUCH I HAVE TO CHANGE THEN I WILL. NO BIG DEAL.

·
Registered
2,809 Posts
luxlamf said:
I dont complain I just state facts.:D
Yeah your own conjured up facts

·
Registered
3,922 Posts
be honest with ya....i dont give a shit what kinda bagger,rocker,classic,or whatever else they call them bikes....i got my 2 bad ass V's

·
Registered
332 Posts
Everyone Should Get A Real Life !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I For One Enjoy And Take For Heart All Of The Useful Info I Get From This Site. Re: Bike/model/engine/mod Info That I Can Resourse............ God, Get A Life Away From The Comercial Bullshit !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Premium Member
1,128 Posts
I am with the others. i got my bike. instead of makeing new models they should improve customer service.

I once drove to Ms from new orleans, just becuase there person i knew that was going to do the work was at a fair price, quality, and backed up the work they did.

·
Registered
494 Posts
luxlamf said:
Having voted, I now must have my say. Human nature being what human nature is (I might be a cynic) I believe that there will be initial joy expressed at the new offerings, followed by much WHINING, COMPLAINING and utterances of rippedoffedness. There will be rebuttals to the whining, forum fisticuffs will break out and moderators will be brought into the fold. Basically, it will be a bar fight in text form. Then people will buy new bikes, modify them and post threads of their mods . . .

and they all lived happily ever after (and the MoCo prevailed).

·
Registered
452 Posts
Fletch said:
Having voted, I now must have my say. Human nature being what human nature is (I might be a cynic) I believe that there will be initial joy expressed at the new offerings, followed by much WHINING, COMPLAINING and utterances of rippedoffedness. There will be rebuttals to the whining, forum fisticuffs will break out and moderators will be brought into the fold. Basically, it will be a bar fight in text form. Then people will buy new bikes, modify them and post threads of their mods . . .

and they all lived happily ever after (and the MoCo prevailed).

AND we do it again next year

·
Sanctimonious
44,118 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Fletch said:
Then people will buy new bikes, modify them and post threads of their mods . . . .
AH than Next year at this time they will complain that the 2009's have ripped them off. I see it's a big circle.

·
Registered
332 Posts
:blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah: here we go again............
Enjoy what you got and Quitcherbitchin!!! Can you all trade your significant other in every other year because you don't like what happened over the last couple of years ?? Probably not.NO, YOU CAN'T AFFORD IT !!!!!!! Just like your bike, so f(*&^n get used to it or get rid of it. You got what you got.

·
Registered
452 Posts
ajam318 said:
What Can You Do If You Are Not A majority Shareholder In Hd ? Huh ?????

I don't have any, sold them long ago for some Exxon, why do you ask? You asked what I could do if I were not a majority shareholder, which I'm not and I answered you. Am I missing something??

·
Sanctimonious
44,118 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
ajam318 said:
:blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah: here we go again............
Enjoy what you got and Quitcherbitchin!!! Can you all trade your significant other in every other year because you don't like what happened over the last couple of years ?? Probably not.NO, YOU CAN'T AFFORD IT !!!!!!! Just like your bike, so f(*&^n get used to it or get rid of it. You got what you got.
Who are you arguing with?

1 - 20 of 34 Posts