Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Kidzap
1,067 Posts
Does anyone make a comfortable seat for rider and passenger with a passenger backrest for the muscle?
Funny you should ask. One of the biggest fall backs of the muscle is that seat. I sent mine out for a gel pack and memory foam insert, that helped but it really never made it an all day in the saddle type of comfort I'm sure your looking for. I did 76K total on that brick.

·
VRSCF
1,299 Posts
Not seen an "all in one solution"

I have a bitchin seat, "wifebeater plus with gel" so comfy enough for the pillion. Also have a Bicep backrest that I fit when going for rides together, my other half wouldnt ride without it.

Shame the backrests are no longer in production and only occasionally come up for sale....there were not that many made, and I guess most that bought them continue to use them

·
Registered
26 Posts
I have a Corbin seat for my Muscle that I love and is pretty comfy. Rode from Vegas to Sturgis and back on it. Unfortunately, they don't make a backrest for the the Muscle seat.

·
F2NV
1,786 Posts
For the passenger, I think the Corbin would be the best. Overall, i am happy with my bitchin seat, although a passenger rarely rides with me.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.