Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
506 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Even the prices aren't too bad. If anyone needs stuff shiped from here in Oz..I'm sure myself and a few of us other Aussies on here can help out.

·
VRSCF
1,265 Posts
thankfully they export to the UK and are listed here in parts suppliers ...you can buy a big variety tub of Probolts in colours, 100 bolts for £50 ish and do pretty much the whole bikes fasteners (havnt seen the big frame bolts yet)

...now I just have to choose colour .....do I go gold, stainless or black ...mmm...decisions :)

·
Registered
506 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Lordy why did I go check the link.....going to spend LOTS on bolts now :)
Lol! Yeah...I was tempted to change all mine to gold. Reckon the gold bolts would look great with the gloss black. Kinda like the old JPS (John Player Special) race cars/boats/bikes etc...

·
VRSCF
1,265 Posts
yeah, my old Lotus was JPS colours, Ive always loved that colour scheme since I was a kid watching them in the 70s

im being lazy here, has anyone got a list of sizes of bolts you need to replace most of the visible ones on a VRSCF?

I can remember:

10 x airbox side panels
4 x front mud guard

where else are there visible cheap bolts other than the big frame bolts ?

brake discs i guess, but will change those when I upgrade discs....

·
Good Muthafarka
11,223 Posts
yeah, my old Lotus was JPS colours, Ive always loved that colour scheme since I was a kid watching them in the 70s

im being lazy here, has anyone got a list of sizes of bolts you need to replace most of the visible ones on a VRSCF?

I can remember:

10 x airbox side panels
4 x front mud guard

where else are there visible cheap bolts other than the big frame bolts ?

brake discs i guess, but will change those when I upgrade discs....
Becareful when and if changing the caliper bolts as the thread doesnt go all the way up to the bolt head.....my mate who is in the mechanical field said if replacing make sure bolt has thread the same way.......you will see if you take one out.....

·
Registered
446 Posts

·
Registered
506 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Oh..oh. Weird are alert. Usually pic's are good...but in this case...not necessary...thanks. Lol!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts