Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey, does anyone know the color code for black denim, consider buying me a new fender

·
Road rash hurts!!!!
191 Posts
Its just a basic flat black you can buy from your local motor part store but the fender is a satin black

·
Road rash hurts!!!!
191 Posts
Seems expensive for a basic flat or satin black

·
Premium Member
1,302 Posts

·
Road rash hurts!!!!
191 Posts
Pete, colorite is the actual paint used on the HD bikes. It is an exact match.
I understand about colorite but you can still get cheaper paint with exact match from your local car parts store theres 3 different blacks on the night rod flat black, satin black and gloss black.

·
boo
5,211 Posts
sure, if you want to skimp for 30 or 50 bucks on a $15,000 bike, go ahead.

·
Road rash hurts!!!!
191 Posts
Scarecrow is right. I'd sooner spend the $ on the proper stuff than cheapen out and be sorry later.
Listern its your money was givin the guy a different option without being ripped off coz theres plenty of guys on here are on a tight buget, oh and good luck when you come to buy paint for your exhaust but you'll probley have them ceramic coated

·
Premium Member
1,302 Posts
Listern its your money was givin the guy a different option without being ripped off coz theres plenty of guys on here are on a tight buget, oh and good luck when you come to buy paint for your exhaust but you'll probley have them ceramic coated
Man, if you can't save up a few dollars for good paint, then you have more problems than a paint job. Hell, one weeks worth of gas would pay for the "rich man's" paint. I understand a tight budget but do not buy it when you are talking about 40 dollars in paint.

·
Road rash hurts!!!!
191 Posts
Man, if you can't save up a few dollars for good paint, then you have more problems than a paint job. Hell, one weeks worth of gas would pay for the "rich man's" paint. I understand a tight budget but do not buy it when you are talking about 40 dollars in paint.
Save a few dollars yer but you gotta pay someone to do a good paint job otherwise its waste of your money.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts