Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
MR. DAVIDSON !
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Its 14 degrees outside and 10" of snow on the ground - I wanna go fast ! - I can`t wait ! bike and truck trailer 11-10 006.jpg

·
TURBONATOR
1,366 Posts
Nice setup you have there

·
Banned
1,783 Posts
It's been 80's here for the last week or so. :D

·
Registered Idiot
5,461 Posts
Finally warmed up here and rained enough to wash all the salt away. Of course now I have a head cold, ever sneeze in a full face brain bucket, not pretty.....

·
Banned
1,783 Posts

·
Registered
731 Posts
New Years day, 2011 here in South Eastern Washington. Yes, that was the actual temp. My wife on her 2009 Triumph America and me on my 2009 DX. Our ride was about 20 miles in total. Yes, we were very cold.

Phatass

·
Retired, Not SLOW!
6,000 Posts
yall need to move to a nice climate so you can ride all year round.I hear Brazil is a nice place for yankees to live.
:rofl2::rofl:
Yeah, us Texicans hear May-he-co, down 'round Acapulco, is the place for Yankees.

(Of course, if you have lots of money to throw around, I, for a small commission, could probably find you a little piece of Heaven down here in the Piney Woods. Don't ask about the bill for the 8,120 gallons from when the water line burst in the mid-teens weather last month!):rofl:

p.s. It was 78degF this afternoon and it surely is difficult keeping the ol' K100RS below 90.

·
Buy American!
3,960 Posts
:rofl2::rofl:
Yeah, us Texicans hear May-he-co, down 'round Acapulco, is the place for Yankees.

(Of course, if you have lots of money to throw around, I, for a small commission, could probably find you a little piece of Heaven down here in the Piney Woods. Don't ask about the bill for the 8,120 gallons from when the water line burst in the mid-teens weather last month!):rofl:

p.s. It was 78degF this afternoon and it surely is difficult keeping the ol' K100RS below 90.
Californy is the place you ought to be!

·
Retired, Not SLOW!
6,000 Posts
Californy is the place you ought to be!
Yeah, up east of Sacramento, where they got ~2' of snow last week. Or in the Central Valley where gas (at a couple of stations off "The 5") was over $4/gal last week. :sarc mark:

·
durata membro
17,603 Posts
When they get old and retire for sure. It's Brazil or Florida. :D
Not FLA.We are filling Orlando up with water again to put it back in it's natural swamp as it was before that nasty man Walt Disney ruined it.All the yankees in the famous land of bright sun are moving to Brazil.Ford and Harley have union jobs waiting for them.:deal:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts