Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need help from my 1130.com friends. I need a pair of winter gloves, leather, and something cool looking. i am looking for a gauntlet still. can anyone help?

·
Registered
24 Posts
if you want some good gear, im currently using warm and safe heated gloves with the dual wireless controller. this is my second winter im using warm and safe products and can attest to the quality and the warmth of their gear. in addition to the gloves i have their heated jacket liner also. i ride continiously year round in NYC to work and back as part of my daily commute and as long as there is no ice on the ground and i really dont care how cold it is when im using this gear. in addition to that i am a motor officer also. so the gear im using really gets a good workout because its in constant use between my personal motorcycle and my work motorcycle. now the only issue is the price.. the gear is pricey. but worth it. one ride on a cold day with heated gear and you will have a smile from ear to ear. well worth the initial outlay of cash.

·
Shelby Stanga Rocks
8,199 Posts

·
K.I.A. '07 AW
10,908 Posts
check out webbikeworld.com. They've ridden with and have reviewed dozens of winter moto gloves. I suggest staying with a moto glove as they offer protection and allow you to still be able to "feel" the controls.

I have several pairs of winter riding gloves with the BMW Pro Winter 2 being the warmest & bulkiest of the bunch, but still allow me to feel the controls. I use my Fieldsheer Polar gloves when temps are 40〫 & cooler, and bump to the BMW when temps are in the teens (which just don't happen here).

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
moto gloves are the type i am looking for i like that look
check out webbikeworld.com. They've ridden with and have reviewed dozens of winter moto gloves. I suggest staying with a moto glove as they offer protection and allow you to still be able to "feel" the controls.

I have several pairs of winter riding gloves with the BMW Pro Winter 2 being the warmest & bulkiest of the bunch, but still allow me to feel the controls. I use my Fieldsheer Polar gloves when temps are 40〫 & cooler, and bump to the BMW when temps are in the teens (which just don't happen here).

1 - 5 of 5 Posts