Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay, I installed a new TSSM and my bike fires but won't keep running. When I check codes I get in "P" p1009. Now that says "historic "Incorrect Password". So I clear it out and still "scooter no run"!!!

Okay, what do I need to do now to solve this. I tried pulling the maxi fuse and I also dis-connected the TSSM to possibly re-set it but that didn't seem to be the fix.

Help ME, I'm having withdrawl symptoms from not riding!! I may never be the same!!

·
Color me Gone
27,333 Posts
You need to learn the tssm to the bike. It will start and die after 2 seconds with the incorrect tssm. The procedure is in the manual or a dealer can do it with the scanalyzer.

·
Registered
519 Posts
Follow these instructions.

http://www.1130cc.com/forums/showpost.php?p=158885&postcount=4

Make sure you do step 7 (turn bike off and back on) the third time through or you will have to start all over again and make sure you wait 15 seconds after turning the bike off. Took me 3 tries (yes 1.5 hours) because I did not follow instructions and do step 7 at the end.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks Guys, I really appreciate being able to get this info from the forum. I can hardly wait to get her running so I can do some of the mods I've learned about on here. Some I didn't even know could be done!!!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts