1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Fireman/investigator
1,965 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
SNAFU
13,094 Posts
Probably sourced from TFI, most devices of this type are rebadged TFI units. It doesn't say it just plugs in, it says the connectors are pre-crimped. The preloaded configuration means they turned the trim for you :)

·
Fireman/investigator
1,965 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
MJW930, I figured as much, but it does look better than the tfi and DFO... looks more v-rod-ish ;)
Still havent decided what I am going to get :(

·
SNAFU
13,094 Posts
Don't get me wrong, any of the 3 you mentioned are great products for what they do, add fuel to EFI bikes without reprogramming. If I were you I would get the TFI and be done with it. They have a "seat of the pants" tuning procedure that's really pretty good and with a few simple dyno pulls you could get it dialed in.

With all the playing around that I've done and all the maps I've seen almost all of them never touch the timing.

·
Fireman/investigator
1,965 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
thanks mjw930, that helps. I guess the only thing I had against these things is having to cut wiring. I could spend the extra for the HD race fueler and get the pigtails with it. For that much, I could get the PC
Another factor I have to weigh is the fact that there is no experienced dyno here. Only the dealer has one, and they do not know how to use it.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts