Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a Dynojet PV with a loaded tune from Fuel moto, tab baffled slip on and high flow AI on my 2013 vrscdx,which I just bought, bike runs good but I'm am considering adding a 2 into 1 Akrapovic exhaust and thinking Of adding a Cobra Fi 2000.

My question is...Should I leave the loaded tune from the PV and install both Items and will it work?
Thanks

·
Registered
439 Posts
Contact Fuel Moto and get an updated map for your new exhaust. No need to add another tuner. Pick one or the other.

Sent from my LG-H933 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
52 Posts
From what I can tell from the forums, the Cobras are hit or miss. I was lucky and got a good one but also I wonder if people are having install issues.

When I was installing mine, one of the front plugs didn’t seat correctly. I almost didn’t notice but luckily realized it and reconnected it properly.

If I hadn’t noticed, I would have thought there was something wrong with the unit - and would have had it sent back to me as testing ok.

My tip to anyone installing a PowrPro is to make sure you get the satisfying click of the tabs on the sides of the connectors. Otherwise, the unit might not be attached properly and.probably won’t work right.

Sam

1 - 4 of 4 Posts