Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody need a set of these heads? I won them back in the day at the KC rally. Been sitting in my closet doing nothing and if some body needs a set lets talk. I know this is my first post on this new forum but I made all but one rally to KC (Last one) back in the day and was member 153 I think on the old forum. Hey Max you still around this is John B.

·
Registered
515 Posts
Forum rules
Your sale ad should include a price. This is not an auction house. Also sent you a pm earlier

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Forum rules
Your sale ad should include a price. This is not an auction house. Also sent you a pm earlier
Yea I tried to respond to you pm but it came back to me. I'll see if I can figure it out and talk to you. I was hoping someone would tell me a high to low price and I could price it somewhere in the middle. I truly don't know what to ask and guess I should have figured that out before posting. Sorry

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yea Just lock or delete this conversation. I have no idea what to ask and will just take them to my local dealer and let them sell them for me. Sorry to have violated the rules JJrod.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts