Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking for a slipper clutch part #37938-08KA or any take off stock clutch from 02-2017 vrods. I know they retail for $250 but I'm looking to save money here, my clutch is toast.

Some of you must have upgraded your clutch as part of a stage 2 - 4 build, if you still have your old clutch collecting dust hit me up. Please don't offer clutches that are burnt to shit.

Thanks!

·
Registered
Black 2007 VRSCD
181 Posts
Looking for a slipper clutch part #37938-08KA or any take off stock clutch from 02-2017 vrods. I know they retail for $250 but I'm looking to save money here, my clutch is toast.

Some of you must have upgraded your clutch as part of a stage 2 - 4 build, if you still have your old clutch collecting dust hit me up. Please don't offer clutches that are burnt to shit.

Thanks!
If you haven't found one? It is new it's where I got mine $228
Harley-Davidson® Screamin' Eagle® Performance Slipper Clutch for VRSC Models 37938-08KA

·
Registered Insane
2003 VRSCA
330 Posts
I have a take-off from my 2003 VRSCA. It has an extra plate clutch pack installed. Only reason I removed it was to go slipper. Otherwise it's still good. It's been sitting for several years and I'm never going to use it again. I'll make you a good deal, but I imagine shipping will be expensive?

Shop Utah Harley currently lists the Slipper for $207 new if you want to go that route.

-Sean

1 - 7 of 7 Posts