Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all ,I have a recently purchased a 2006 vrscr streetrod, I am finding the clutch lever really heavy , is this just normal or is there a way to lighten it up. Many thanks

·
ColonelB
160 Posts
I do a lot of urban miles commuting to work in DC, and switched to a slipper clutch ten years ago. It has only 4 springs (vice 5 in the OEM) and this as helped, but I still feel the carpel tunnels cramping. Now that someone is working the slave side of things is intriguing; I might have to dump some more bux in my rod!

·
Registered
112 Posts
I do a lot of urban miles commuting to work in DC, and switched to a slipper clutch ten years ago. It has only 4 springs (vice 5 in the OEM) and this as helped, but I still feel the carpel tunnels cramping. Now that someone is working the slave side of things is intriguing; I might have to dump some more bux in my rod!
We can use more people in the group buy, it's a great deal $150 shipped CONUS for something that typically costs ~200 plus shipping.

·
Registered
232 Posts
90% of my riding is commuting around this big city.
The stock clutch whoops my ass.

I jumped on that ^ group by too. It’ll save at least 50% on the pull. Making your hands happy again

1 - 6 of 6 Posts