Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's time that I get around to selling off some of my ever-growing supply of "extra" parts. There will be more to follow in the upcoming weeks. PayPal accepted as payment. I will ship these USPS First Class with tracking number within 48 hours of reciept of payment. Everything I sell will be very well packed and padded to prevent any scuffing or damage to the finish of the parts. Anything not sold within a week or so will be listed on eBay under my account named pegasus-12_123

1. Roaring Toyz Custom Billet Pin Stripe Series Front Brake and Clutch Levers. These are in new/mint condition. I installed them and used them for a week and decided they would not fit the look I am going for.

$129.99 New
I'll take $65.00 shipped

2. I purchased these from the local Harley dealership 2 years ago but never installed them. They are brand new.

$95.00 New
I'll take $45.00 shipped

3. Stock right and left side covers, Vivid Black. These are in excellent condition. The only signs of wear are the bolt holes where they are attached to the frame. These are normally covered by the bolts and as such aren't seen when installed. These include the rubber grommets.

$122.49 New
I'll take $40.00 shipped

Kevin N.
"String Theory"

Attachments

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It would help if I clarified that. These parts came off of/fit my 2007 VRSCAW. As for fitment on a 2007 DX, I assume they will, as both have the Brembo brakes. Ultimately, it is up to the Buyer to verify fitment prior to purchase.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
1 - 5 of 5 Posts