Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone, does anyone know where I can find the part numbers for a clutch and brake master rebuild kit.
Bike is a 2016 NRS
Thankyou

Also, I have bought a set of second hand master controls and I plan on repainting them, as mine on my bike are bubbling around the gaskets because of the DOT4, another question is

would there be no main benefits to using general automotive car paint and powder coating, as they would both respond the same to the DOT 4?

·
Registered
5,227 Posts
Hey everyone, does anyone know where I can find the part numbers for a clutch and brake master rebuild kit.
Bike is a 2016 NRS
Thankyou

Also, I have bought a set of second hand master controls and I plan on repainting them, as mine on my bike are bubbling around the gaskets because of the DOT4, another question is

would there be no main benefits to using general automotive car paint and powder coating, as they would both respond the same to the DOT 4?
46244-01 clutch and 42826-06B for the brake piston kits. PC should stand up. On the brake master the cyl is PC even on the gasket flange area of the master as well as the whole lid and Dot4 has no effect on it. On my 13 the clutch lid and possibly the master is paint and not PC. The cover lid is def not PC on the clutch side. Paint in any form, won't stand up as you've found out.
Ron

1 - 2 of 2 Posts