Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a cluster in excellent shape off of an 06D. It has less than 800 miles on the ODO, although I'm not sure of the exact number.

I had this sent out to bluegauges.com to do the red led retrofit. It has all red lights, including the needles, red on red. Looks pretty badass at night.

Asking $325 including shipping. Please PM.

·
GA. BOY
2,462 Posts
any pics?

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I can post pics of it, but not lit, I don't have a bike to hook it up to. I'll guarantee they will work, especially since they've come from Scott at bluegauges.com. If you look at his website you can see how the red on red looks.

·
Registered
327 Posts
If this is helpful -- I had my cluster retrofitted by Scott and blueguages and could not be happier with the result. In fact, I did not realize that several of my stock yellow led's were not working due to corrosion inslude the cluster -- Scott cleaned it up sent back like new!

·
Bad ride inside
505 Posts
does it have a clock function as well?

·
Dilligaf
5,393 Posts
boostinbaja said:
does it have a clock function as well?
Yes the 06 D's have the clock function.

·
Registered
618 Posts
Hello,

So you have the speedo for sale with a red light mod to it? Also did they keep the same face? Meaning HD changed the speedo faces in '06 to a more stylistic version and made the background gray.
Thanks,

Jim

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Not the greatest pics, but you get the idea. They worked perfectly when I received them from a forum member. As I mentioned I forget the exact mileage but am sure it is in the high 700's low 800's.

I sold my bike so do not have any way to hook them up to see the lighting, but if you follow my link earlier in this thread you can see what red on red looks like. Gives it a very audi/bmw look.

I will guarantee them to work.

Attachments

1 - 15 of 15 Posts