Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Banned
579 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I'm a newbie to this forum. I have spent at least, a couple hours a day for the last 3 or 4 days, going through the forum and becoming a little more familiar with what goes on here. Its nice to have some where to check on things and see what works and what does not. I just wanted to go ahead and give a thanks to everyone here I've learned a lot already and can tell there is still a shit ton more to learn. Being a 20 year old Harley owner its nice to have people to verify the best set up with. So I guess I still have a couple questions that need answered. First off what does it mean to run "topless?" and secondly what are you guys using to tune your bikes with the SERT with out having to go to the dealer? Thanks again guys.

·
Banned
579 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks VrodG, but unfortunately my computer does not have power point on it, don't ask me why but it just doesn't, and it kind of pisses me off. HaHa

·
Greg/Moderator
18,951 Posts
I hate it for ya.............I don't if you have to buy power point or down load off the net......

·
Registered
92 Posts
Topless + Semi Topless

That means you remove the top of the airbox (like you would to change the airfilter and never put it back on) then the clasps that hold it on (just twist them to the side), then take the airflow sensor and mount it in front of the airbox bottom (with the tip in free-flowing air)... SEMI means to cut the front of the airbox open (removing the snorkel).

·
Dark Knight
1,505 Posts
dschminkey said:
Thanks VrodG, but unfortunately my computer does not have power point on it, don't ask me why but it just doesn't, and it kind of pisses me off. HaHa
Go to Microsoft and download the Powerpoint Viewer. Its Free.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts