Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
SNAFU
13,094 Posts
That was the shirt they gave to the HD people working the bike demos in '03. I bought one off ebay and it turned out to be a bad iron-on copy of the original silk screen. It looked cool until I washed it :(

·
VRRRRRROD!
3,173 Posts
I bid on a couple of those shirts on ebay! Now I'm glad I didn't get one :whack: I bought a t-shirt on ebay with 'iron-on' picture that was OK, the seller also has a bunch of v-rod clocks & stuff. Maybe they would put together a shirt with that logo?

·
Premium Member
1,084 Posts
They were giving them away for anyone who test rode a VROD at the dealership in south Austin. They said I HAD to ride the bike to get the tshirt. I was stuck there for the weekend so I rode it and got the shirt. It looks pretty good! Though we'll have to have it modified as the HP number is changing. :)

·
Banned
924 Posts
Tell me more about this. My brother has been in the custom T-shirt business for 3 years. He does great quality work and can make what ever design we want.

Greg

·
VRRRRRROD!
3,173 Posts
glz said:
Tell me more about this. My brother has been in the custom T-shirt business for 3 years. He does great quality work and can make what ever design we want.

Greg
Maybe ask him if he would do those words with a v-rod logo? :cool:

·
Registered Confuser
828 Posts
More eBay V-T's

I thought this was pretty good to. Maybe this on the front and the "kick the tires" on the back.

V-Rod T

1 - 10 of 10 Posts