Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a brand new CA LED tail light and turn signal combo. Never opened, still in original packaging. I bought a HC from Gene hear in AZ so decided to go that route. I paid $84 for it and will sell it for that price and ship it to the US for free.

I also have a stock tail light in case anyone is looking for a backup.

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Pics? It is a CA brand new tail light and the stock light is mint. They all pretty much look the same.

·
Premium Member
895 Posts
As per forum rules you need to post pics. Not being a ass just forum rules. BTW what is a HC you got from Gene?

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
It is a Heavy Cycles LED.

I will have to take it out of the manufacturers packaging and bubble wrap. I will take pics later today but I would prefer to leave it in original packaging.

·
one2manybrewsky
400 Posts
Holy Smokes! $84.00 for the LED Brake Light & no one has picked this up yet, with free shipping? I just bought mine from Zanotti's for about $140 bucks!!!! This price is definitely a steal!

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Ok if you want to pay more I am ok with that. This is brake and turn signal LED. I am only selling it because I was able to buy an HC setup from a local guy, otherwise this one would be on my bike.

·
Premium Member
1,494 Posts
You can buy it directly from Clear Alternatives website for $85.
he said that in the first post , the deal is he is including shipping

·
Premium Member
895 Posts
What is a "HC"

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Heavy Cycles LED. Another company that makes LEDs. I saw a CA the other day and to be honest it is just about as bright as the HC. Only difference was the HC has a red lens and the CA is clear. Thus the Clear Alternative. Out here in AZ. with all the snowbirds arriving, brighter is better.

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
In addition to the CA LED setup I have 2 stock tail lights for sale. $30 each plus shipping. I have 2 anodized air vents $45 and I will ship. A set of stock Dunlops with low mile (under 2,000) $50 plus shipping and lastly a Vrod cover used a couple of times $75 and I will ship. I sold my bike so this is the last of the for sale items.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts