Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ust trying to get some extra parts out of my way... Items are off my 2008 VRSCAW with just over 3100 miles on it so items are basically new. All prices include shipping to the US. I accept PayPal at [email protected] and will mark things sold as they're spoken for. First come first serve. My wife can ship things on weekdays between 8-9am so you'll get your item fairly quickly. Have had several great transactions on here so far and hope to have many more!! Thanks :D

Silver A style clamshell and gauge bezel $45 V-Mod Chrome Z Drag Bars for A/AW $225 These have maybe 400 miles on them and are 300+ brand new on V-Mods...

Rear turn signals $20

Silver louvered side covers $50

Stock A/AW handlebars $45

TAB slash cut slip-ons and tuner. Chrome and baffled. Less than 1000 miles on them. $235 for both or $180 for mufflers and $75 for the tuner.

PM or email with any questions. Have email and web on my Droid so I'll be available to answer q's pretty quickly and keep this thread up to date as things sell!!

·
Registered
33 Posts
Interested in the exhaust and tuner. How does the exhaust sound with the baffles, doesnt that keep a pretty much stock sound. I was also wondering which tuner you have. Ive got an '04 A and from looking on the site it seems like they have 2 tuners, one for '02 to '07 and one from '08 to '10. Im supposed to find out if I can get my hands on a B riser in the next few days, but if I cant I would like to get those Z drag bars. Do you have pics of anything. Also curious about how the Z drag bars feel compared to stock, I want to get something that is gonna allow me to lean forward a little more, Im kinda tall and the stock setup just feels like its sitting way to close. Sorry this post got so long, definantly interested, pics would be great.

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Just realized I somehw double posted. Please delete this thread mods!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts