Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Sua Sponte
1,560 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here are some pics of my newly cleaned up, wire mess. I only wish I had bought red wire covering instead of black. Oh well, I guess I can still do it later.

I had to add another pic of wifey on her sporty, too. She loves that thing!

Attachments

·
Sua Sponte
1,560 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
nightrod81 said:
doesent look to clean to me.. i cant stand wires all over.. do you have a purge in that?
If you had seen it before you would retract your statement. And yes, I have a purge solenoid, too, just like it has said in my sig. since I did it. If you have any insight on how to not have wires all over, I would love to hear about it.

And yes, Joe, I am fogging the airbox. I have since the beginning.

·
Premium Member
1,535 Posts
start drilling holes and put rubber gromets in the air filter base, and feed black wires threw, and hide them. my electrical stuff i all rewired and such, fed my license plate wires threw the swing arm and up the frame to under the seat. i wasent picking just saying. i just am picky when it comes to wires i cant stand to see them..

·
Sua Sponte
1,560 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
nightrod81 said:
start drilling holes and put rubber gromets in the air filter base, and feed black wires threw, and hide them. my electrical stuff i all rewired and such, fed my license plate wires threw the swing arm and up the frame to under the seat. i wasent picking just saying. i just am picky when it comes to wires i cant stand to see them..
I did drill holes in the air box to run the wires through. I dont see where you are supposed to hide them so I just covered them with the plastic wire covering. There is no way to hide the wires any better because of where my 2 solenoids are.

Do you have any picture of your wiring?? If you look at my setup pics before and then after, I think you will see the difference.

·
Banned
3,752 Posts
metallica0099 said:
Do you have any picture of your wiring??
Dude this guy doesn't even have a nitrous system. I think he is just reflecting on a dream he had. You know how it goes. Hating on somebody for something you cant have.
You did what ya could with the wires. Better than most.:notworth:
People that criticize are the ones that are wishing they had something to ride with balls. Maybe this spring he and DMX will be out with all the fast stuff.:paper:

·
Sua Sponte
1,560 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
smokenjoe01 said:
Dude this guy doesn't even have a nitrous system. I think he is just reflecting on a dream he had. You know how it goes. Hating on somebody for something you cant have.
People that criticize are the ones that are wishing they had something to ride with balls. Maybe this spring he and DMX will be out with all the fast stuff.:paper:
I just thought I would keep it "pc" instead of just coming out and saying, "You dont even have nitrous so how would you know?"

·
Banned
12,582 Posts
smokenjoe01 said:
Rememeber that Smoke,and follow your own advice:deal: Hope you all have a Great Day:heart: !

·
Banned
3,752 Posts
Super Kaz said:
Rememeber that Smoke,and follow your own advice:deal: Hope you all have a Great Day:heart: !
Your not talking about that salt ate wannabe Busa with a blown motor and decaying wiring harness? :paper:
Why dont ya borrow something and come to KC and try something new. RACING!!!!!!!!! Or are you done till next year?

·
Sua Sponte
1,560 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
What is it about my threads that incite so much conflict??

Oh well, carry on.

·
Banned
12,582 Posts
smokenjoe01 said:
Your not talking about that salt ate wannabe Busa with a blown motor and decaying wiring harness? :paper:
Why dont ya borrow something and come to KC and try something new. RACING!!!!!!!!! Or are you done till next year?
No I'm just getting Started.There's a Race going on right Now at B-Ville as well as in another week.Plus SCTA Has an El Mirage Race this weekend too ,but I'm waiting on anew Intercooler for my Truck"Blew it in half driving Home:banghead: " so i'm in a Rental till the New one comes in:mad: . Remeber Treat other's as You would Like to be Treated"Yes I'm listening to my own advice" hope your Racing goes better then Mine did.:alien:

P.S Here's few pic's of my coolant tank that Died"how hot was that?",and the Clamp the Broke holding my Plenum on when it Blew Off!:eek:

Attachments

·
Premium Member
5,721 Posts
Super Kaz said:
P.S Here's few pic's of my coolant tank that Died"how hot was that?",and the Clamp the Broke holding my Plenum on when it Blew Off!:eek:
Kaz you need to get the upgraded the coolant tank. It's like $40. That don't even look like it's the right type of hose.

·
Sua Sponte
1,560 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
All right, damnit, you've all hijacked my thread!!! From now on there are to be no other comments other than, "damn, that looks like shyte still" or "looks much better. I wish I had nitrous on my bike.":angeldev:

·
Banned
868 Posts
metallica0099 said:
All right, damnit, you've all hijacked my thread!!! From now on there are to be no other comments other than, "damn, that looks like shyte still" or "looks much better. I wish I had nitrous on my bike.":angeldev:
That looks much better, I wish I had nitrous on my bike:D

·
Registered
1,774 Posts
So did Metallica0099 ever beat that pediphile rap?

I know he thought he had the jury won over on a technicality or something like that........

1 - 20 of 29 Posts