Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Color me Gone
27,333 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It has come to our attention that some may be making purchases to feed stores or for resale.

If you post a classified wanted please specify if the part is for your bike, if you plan to keep the part for future use on your bike or if the part is being purchased to resell on say ebay. There is no way we could ever inforce this but we are asking for a little honor system here.

·
Chrome is king!!!
20,269 Posts
SlammedV said:
I agree also. I have given parts away to members that I could have easily sold. If I found out that they were resold I would not be a happy fella.

I totally agree. I have given many parts away to forum members, but if they were just going to resell them that would piss me off. I hope everyone here is decent enough to not screw a fellow member.

·
Registered
525 Posts
Originally posted by: Vrod-Mike

I totally agree. I have given many parts away to forum members, but if they were just going to resell them that would piss me off. I hope everyone here is decent enough to not screw a fellow member.
:them:

·
2" of dangling death
10,933 Posts
Im i in the wrong for posting if i need some stock parts for powder coating, to sell here or ebay. if so let me know and i wont.

·
Color me Gone
27,333 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
tyson876 said:
Im i in the wrong for posting if i need some stock parts for powder coating, to sell here or ebay. if so let me know and i wont.
Not at all as long as people know what your using the parts for. Thats all we ask.

·
REVOLUTION !!!
21,318 Posts
I don't think anyone here could accuse Tyson of gouging us members with the stuff he has had for sale. IF anything he is selling it too cheap. :deal: :angeldev: :hidesbeh:

·
REVOLUTION !!!
21,318 Posts
bdvrod said:
I Wasnt Accusing Him Of That I Know He Sells Cheap.and Is A Great Person As Well.
Never said you did. I was only referring to Tyson in my post and not involved in your other battle with forum members. :)

·
Color me Gone
27,333 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Just to clarify this, the rule was put in place to keep people from taking advantage of the good nature of some of the members for profit. I know Tyson powder coats and sells parts, he never made a secret of that. I just want to make sure that when people post in the wanted section that they make people aware of the purpose of the part. I know in the past that I also have given parts to members that I thought to be in need.

·
Premium Member
10,796 Posts
Glad you are on top of things, Max!

·
Registered
73 Posts
this is a very good sticky. this site is great, and i have found everything i have looked for. For someone to profit from such a good community would be wrong, unless of course it is for their v-rod.

·
Registered
27 Posts
What level of member do you need to be to post in the parts wanted section? Looking for a detachable windshield? Thanx.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts