Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Color me Gone
27,333 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If you have a similar item for sale start a new thread.
If you don't like the price of an item you can PM the person but don't post an insult.
Any post that are not for the sale of an item, to ask about the item, or related to the sale of an item will be removed.
Please respect others as you would want others to respect you with sales of items.
Your sale ad should include a price. This is not an auction house.
Please post pictures of the sale item to start with.
Do not bump your own sale ad more then a single time in a 24 hour time period.
If you have been a member for less then 30 days you will not be able to start a new thread in this area. It is an automatic change in your status after 30 days.

That is all for now.

·
Ducking for cover!
8,455 Posts
:plause:

·
2" of dangling death
10,933 Posts
they sound good to me:thumb:

·
Revolution02
3,978 Posts
Thats why your the Boss, Max! Thnks.

·
Pete K
192 Posts
Max,
On the vette forum, we must make a post, then send a private message to back it up. This way, if any problems, the mods can look to see who is 1st, second, third in line etc. I presume the rules are similar here?

·
SNAFU
13,094 Posts
pete kane said:
Max,
On the vette forum, we must make a post, then send a private message to back it up. This way, if any problems, the mods can look to see who is 1st, second, third in line etc. I presume the rules are similar here?
No, the Moderators nor the site in general take any responsibility for transactions in this area.

·
Dilligaf
5,393 Posts
pete kane said:
Max,
That's an excellent idea, but it is not mandatory here and not posting before pm does cause havic sometimes on sales ie pecking order.

·
Part-time mod
10,859 Posts
Paying attention...

There seems to be growing number of incidents where someone either puts something up for sale or says they want buy something and then disappears. I STRONGLY urge sellers to check in AT LEAST ONCE A DAY to keep track of any interest. Likewise with buyers...if you want something, post & PM then keep checking in. If you know you're going to be away, post it up in your ad or reply.

If the demand for an item is high enough and you don't follow up and lose a buyer or an item, it's no one's fault but your own.

·
Color me Gone
27,333 Posts
Discussion Starter #15

·
1130cc.comaholic
13,241 Posts
ultraswg said:
Why do I have insufficient permissions to post something for sale here?
you have to be a member for at least 30 days before you can post sales. something about spam bots or somethin or other.

·
Color me Gone
27,333 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
The rules for this area are simple. If I send you a reminder to post the price getting smart with me won't get you any cookies from me. brbsta got a three day ban for a smart ass PM followed by a rude post because he didn't take the time to read the rules before or after I pointed them out.

We run this area for the members benifit. If the rules aren't followed the post will be removed. If you send me a nasty PM you will be removed also.

·
Friend of Max.
21,719 Posts
Remember: This classified forum is a privelege. If you are abusing this privelege, expect to loose it.

RJ

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.