Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Jeff/Modistrator
6,136 Posts
I have been browsing the classifieds as I do everyday. I do this because I never know when I may find that awesome deal on something that I want.

I have noticed that there are MANY ads without pics or prices. Max has a sticky in the classified section that CLEARLY explains these rules. Link here.

Pics:
This helps the buyer as well as the seller.

If the buyer can see the item and know its in good shape, he/she is more willing to buy it.

If the seller posts a pic of the item, it will also protect him/her from someone coming back and saying that the item was not what was advertised.

Prices:
This isn't an auction and when someone posts "make reasonable offer", reasonable to the buyer is probably not going to be reasonable to the seller so a bit of haggling starts.

I believe if these rules are followed, both buyers and sellers will have a much better and faster experience with their transactions.

Threads/posts that do not include pics or prices will be marked as MODERATED which means they will not show up until the post is edited to include pics/prices.

If you have a post/thread that has been marked as MODERATED you will receive a PM asking you to edit the post to include the prices and/or pics,
the Moderation will then be removed so that you can post your ad.

This will make a more consistent classified section to buyers as well as sellers.
Thank You

EDIT: RJ Rivero said:
Ebay Cherry Picking is no longer tolerated.

a) Members who use the forum mainly for trade without becoming registered dealers are not being tolerated
b) Dealers or members who buy stuff at ebay or elsewhere and sell it with here for profit.
c) We invite our members to report non conformities
d) Non compliant sellers will earn infractions, with loss of Classified Priveleges. Continued non-compliance will result in permanent ban and exposure.

These new rules go into effect immediately.

·
Friend of Max.
21,719 Posts
Please Notice the edit to the Rules in the first post of this thread.

Ebay Cherry Picking is no longer tolerated.

a) Members who use the forum mainly for trade without becoming registered dealers are not being tolerated
b) Dealers or members who buy stuff at ebay or elsewhere and sell it with here for profit.
c) We invite our members to report non conformities
d) Non compliant sellers will earn infractions, with loss of Classified Priveleges. Continued non-compliance will result in permanent ban and exposure.

These new rules go into effect immediately.

·
Friend of Max.
21,719 Posts
There will be 24 hours for authors of all for sale threads to come into compliance with the forum rules. If your for sale thread goes missing at 1700 EST on 9/8/09, it's because it isn't in compliance. No more reminders. Threads just get junked.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.