Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
People that throw cigarette buts out the car window deserve to have there side Mirror smashed off!!!!! got hit twice tonight on the bike with hot cigarette butts... 2nd one burned a whole in my jeans....think maybe its time to start carrying a ball bin hammer

·
Registered
821 Posts
It's probably not the best idea, but I return the favor with the high beam and quick reminder that they're number one! Use at your own risk.

·
caferacer
5,686 Posts
Most California bikers would pull up and boot kick there doors .....unless the butt heads were traveling the opposite direction.

·
Registered
583 Posts
oh i hate that...God help them if I catch them at a redlight....i like the pennies idea

·
Registered
18 Posts
I save a few old spark plugs in my jacket pocket for the Buttheads.

Why waste penny$ on buttheads? :spank:

·
Premium Member
1,053 Posts
In NJ $1000 fine for doing this "lighted item out the window". So just report them if you can. Tough on a bike I know. Ride along video camera would be just right!

·
Registered
1,038 Posts
You can get in your pocket while riding?
Yup sure can the the Police can't do a thing about it , just say they fell out. Anything else they can ask why your carring them. On my GSXR back in the day i had one of those Talc carriers the Climber use that sat in the frame filled with pennies.

I just take them out with my left hand and toss them across my body and the car runs right under them . They don't show on Video good and tossing them across your body is hard for the driver to see.

·
K.I.A. '07 AW
10,908 Posts
now were talkin!! and AOW thats a sweet gauntlet wered you get that sucka!?
it's the re-released version of Icon's Timax gloves. The originals were even more menacing. This set of gloves has "touched" 3 mirrors in CA and about a dozen during my visit back to PA a month back.

·
Premium Member
910 Posts
People that throw cigarette buts out the car window deserve to have there side Mirror smashed off!!!!! got hit twice tonight on the bike with hot cigarette butts... 2nd one burned a whole in my jeans....think maybe its time to start carrying a ball bin hammer
I had that happen to me today, 5 minutes into my ride and that's what I was thinking. It really pissed me off and I started riding there a** as I came to a light but they turned right. Of course no signal!

·
Registered
546 Posts
And what good does it do when you're next to the guy at a traffic light? Then what? Option 1: Shake your head in disbelief how stupid he/she is. Option 2: Get into it with them, and make them pay a price.....but realize, you will also pay a price.
Option 3: Realize that it's not worth it, and they're just a bunch of stupid, inconsiderate, mother f.... that in another time, they'd be eating some knuckle and dirt.......but not now a days. Go back to option 1. Just walk away...or ride away. And be cognizant of the a holes that are out there. Fortunately, they're not the majority. Opinion of an old warrior.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts