Registered
1,247 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Attachments

·
Registered
1,247 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I Di Have 2 Black Still In Stock Yzfguy Just Received His He Loves It He Says I Only Have 2 Black Left And One Black Doc Holder They To Look Great

·
Registered
1,247 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Only 45.00 Shipped To Your Doorif Your In The Us If Not Id Have To Check The Shipping Cost Pm Yzfguy He Has A Black Cover And He Loves In In The Chrome

·
Registered
1,247 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
If I Could Get A Template Of The Whole Area To Be Covered I Would Have Themn Done I Had Some Made From Another Template I Got From A Member But The Bottom Half Was Left Off Who Ever Can Make Me An Exact Template That Covers The Whole Tank Out Of Cardboard Or Something Id Give Them Theres Free Just For The Help I Dont Have The Ricks Tank Or Id Do It

·
Registered
3,922 Posts
bdvrod said:
If I Could Get A Template Of The Whole Area To Be Covered I Would Have Themn Done I Had Some Made From Another Template I Got From A Member But The Bottom Half Was Left Off Who Ever Can Make Me An Exact Template That Covers The Whole Tank Out Of Cardboard Or Something Id Give Them Theres Free Just For The Help I Dont Have The Ricks Tank Or Id Do It
bdvrod,pm me your address and i will make a cardboard template off of my DX and mail it to you.......

·
Alretired
126 Posts
I just bought a cover from you yesterday on E bay and had to pay shipping. Your post says free shipping in the US.:wazzup:

·
Registered
1,247 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Hello we dont offer free shipping on ebay,here we do you just have to pm me for your order thank you.

·
Registered
332 Posts
bdvrod said:
Hello we dont offer free shipping on ebay,here we do you just have to pm me for your order thank you.
I bet you make a friend if you ship it to him for free just like he got it from here.

1 - 20 of 133 Posts