Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
durata membro
17,603 Posts
I sent mine to AVA and he did a wonderful job.I have a couple of spare sets if you want me to send them for you send me a PM.

Elrod on the V-Rod

·
Craig Fehr
2,506 Posts
Staney, I bought mine from Joe (Heavycycles). They are the Chris Products turn signals. Not sure what you've done with your dog's ass, but if you have removed it (or are thinking of removing it) then this is one option for you.

Attachments

·
Registered
145 Posts
Check www.ozzycustoms.com

He is taking stock V-rod rears (bracket and signals) and chroming the whole thing. I have mine on order already, however I guess there is a delay in getting the parts

·
Premium Member
1,777 Posts

·
Oh,and...world peace
304 Posts
Safety issue forward mount?

Does anyone have an opinion on whether the HeavyCycles or Weekend Concepts options are as safe as the standard Dog's @%% stock position? I know they are brighter, but does having them so far forward block any view of them? They look really FANTASTIC in the photos. Thanks!!

·
Premium Member
1,777 Posts
I mounted my Weekend Concept rear turn signals in place of the factory ones on the plastic dog $%S. I run with saddlebags on all the time so moving them forwrad was not an option. I am sure they are more than bright enough that moving them forward would still make them very safe. I have had quite a few people that see them state how bright the LED's are.

·
The Heavycycles Guy
6,785 Posts
RedBud purchased a set of Deuce rear signals (no, not just Deuce style, but the actual signals that go on a Softail Deuce), along with the Deuce short mounts, and put them on his dog's ass.

·
backcracker
735 Posts
Anyone know if we can use our front signals on the back? Got rid of mine but I'm waiting for Doc to finish the V light before I order my tail light so I have chrome signals to put on the rear if I can. Think it will work?

·
The Heavycycles Guy
6,785 Posts
you can use them on the rear, as long as you don't mind the visible wires exiting out of the housing and the way they mount.

put a set of red lenses on them and you can hook them up as running lights and turn signals too

·
The Heavycycles Guy
6,785 Posts
FYI, I have hollow mounting posts/bolts that will work with them, but then you still have a hole in the light housing where the wires originally exited.

·
backcracker
735 Posts
Thanks Doc, I will see what I come up with. I have the signal relocation kit I bought before I decided to change a few things. I'm gonna see what I can come up with using that at first. I'm only playing around until you get the v tail light done.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts