Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
ramma jamma
687 Posts
how about those wheels? r they available?

·
Registered
221 Posts
Consider this question..........

First, what year is the bike? Next, would you consider a trade for a set of Harley Davidson Custom Radical Tins? They're number 135 of only 200 and they're absolutely flawless, 2500 miles on them and not a scratch, scuff or ding. They're black with red swirl flames outlined in blue pin stripes. They originally sold for $4000 and if I were to sell them I wouldn't even consider an offer under $2000. There is one other guy on this forum that has a close up of the tank tin for his avatar, you may have seen his. Below is the best photo I currently have. Please let me know exactly what shape your tins are in and I the radiator covers are black or you can keep the chrome if interested.
Let me know one way or another. If you are interested, I can take close up photos and email them to you. The swirl work in the red part of the flames is breath taking, believe me. The bike was waxed every time it was ridden up to 2500 miles and they're show quality. The only tins HD offers nicer are the Custom Radical Elite which they're only 50 copies of and run around $6,000. The original owner paid over $4000 for them when he purchased the bike new.
Respectfully,
Ed

Attachments

·
Banned
8,925 Posts
First, what year is the bike? Next, would you consider a trade for a set of Harley Davidson Custom Radical Tins? They're number 135 of only 200 and they're absolutely flawless, 2500 miles on them and not a scratch, scuff or ding. They're black with red swirl flames outlined in blue pin stripes. They originally sold for $4000 and if I were to sell them I wouldn't even consider an offer under $2000. There is one other guy on this forum that has a close up of the tank tin for his avatar, you may have seen his. Below is the best photo I currently have. Please let me know exactly what shape your tins are in and I the radiator covers are black or you can keep the chrome if interested.
Let me know one way or another. If you are interested, I can take close up photos and email them to you. The swirl work in the red part of the flames is breath taking, believe me. The bike was waxed every time it was ridden up to 2500 miles and they're show quality. The only tins HD offers nicer are the Custom Radical Elite which they're only 50 copies of and run around $6,000. The original owner paid over $4000 for them when he purchased the bike new.
Respectfully,
Ed
SICK BLACK FLAMED PAINT!!!!!! :notworth: :notworth: :notworth:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts