Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
caferacer
5,686 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Brand New, Never Used Screaming Eagle Fuel Cell Covers. $300 plus shipping.
Part numbers for left and right sides:
66342-05
66339-05

Attachments

·
Registered
4 Posts
66342-05
66339-05
On the google it says 8 days ago but here it says 2015. Idk. But if it was 8 days ago I’m interested.

·
Premium Member
60 Posts
66342-05
66339-05
On the google it says 8 days ago but here it says 2015. Idk. But if it was 8 days ago I’m interested.
I just went through my "take off parts on my 05 CVO and I have the Key side with the clips in great shape. No Idea where the other side is though. $100 if you want it - its been in storage 13 years, I'm probably not going to need it :) PM me. I'm about to list all the CVO take offs later today.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I just went through my "take off parts on my 05 CVO and I have the Key side with the clips in great shape. No Idea where the other side is though. $100 if you want it - its been in storage 13 years, I'm probably not going to need it :) PM me. I'm about to list all the CVO take offs later today. View attachment 604341
Damn, I needed the left side, how about the seat?
I just went through my "take off parts on my 05 CVO and I have the Key side with the clips in great shape. No Idea where the other side is though. $100 if you want it - its been in storage 13 years, I'm probably not going to need it :) PM me. I'm about to list all the CVO take offs later today. View attachment 604341
How about the seat?

·
Registered
22 Posts
I would sure like to get these belt covers from if possible. I haven’t figured out a way to message anyone yet except by jumping into threads like this. Thanks

·
Registered
1,310 Posts
I would sure like to get these belt covers from if possible. I haven’t figured out a way to message anyone yet except by jumping into threads like this. Thanks
To send a PM to someone, if you click on your avatar pic top right of screen you will get a drop down menu. Click on "conversations" as that is what they call PM's now. Or if it is a person in a thread you want to PM then put your mouse over their avatar pic and a window pops up and bottom right it says "message"

·
Premium Member
60 Posts
I created an add for both my 2005 CVO and 2006 VRSCD take off parts - looks like they are in review for posting. should be up soon.

·
Premium Member
60 Posts
Its been a few hours now - How do I check status on add posting? been here for years but never sold anything.

·
Registered
1,310 Posts
Its been a few hours now - How do I check status on add posting? been here for years but never sold anything.
Normally come straight up. Maybe you did not complete it. If you go into your profile (click on your avatar pic top right of screen and you will see "My Profile") you should be able to see all your threads and your latest activity. If it completed you should see it in there.

·
Premium Member
60 Posts
They are there, but have a line through them (main title). That's why I thought they were in review.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts