Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Greg/Moderator
18,951 Posts
Called the dealer yesterday and they didnt even have the part # loaded on the tube yet.. asked if they could order it .......nope not loaded... well I'll have to wait. Would like some feed back.. whats it made out of .... fit ... finish ...ect Thanks Greg

·
4,638 Posts
Harleyvrodguy said:
looks kinda like a chrome dildo................snicker snicker

:rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2: :plause: :plause: :plause:

·
Fireman/investigator
1,965 Posts
sounded like he was saying GOOD things ;)

manly bike

·
Registered
601 Posts
Could be used as a come on, something like this: "Hay Baby want to see my new part" ... "Why that looks like a chrome ...." ... "Hay I like the way you think" :twisted:

·
v -n*a*t*i*o*n.c*o*m
951 Posts
Walked into my Stealer the other day. They just got it in. Snatched it up. Looks pretty good on, not too difficult to get on, but a little quirky. Overall I really like it

·
Liqwid Rider
281 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Finally got a chance to install this tonight. What a pain!! I'm posting pix in the "How to" section, but I'll post one of the complete assembly here too.

Attachments

·
Greg/Moderator
18,951 Posts
Harleyvrodguy...I got mine today looks good ,but if you get near mom with this she'll slap you. not what it looks like. hope to install this weekend!

·
Greg/Moderator
18,951 Posts
AKvrod... Super instrustion and pics made for a easy installation :thumb: :thumb: thanks a bunch and it looks great. I think that this piece is well made and worth the buck :2cents: .

·
Liqwid Rider
281 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
VrodG said:
AKvrod... Super instrustion and pics made for a easy installation :thumb: :thumb: thanks a bunch and it looks great.
Thanks, I'm glad you found it helpful. It does look pretty good installed.

·
Registered
140 Posts
Rear Master Cyl Chrome Cover

I installed mine a few days ago.. Great fit and finish. 5 min install, but watch the position of the hose clamp as it makes getting the screws in tough. I would remove the right radiator cover as it can be scratched very easy.. Not a lot of room to install...

1 - 17 of 17 Posts