1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,531 Posts
looks kick ass man :thumb:

·
Registered
171 Posts
Very hot.....I like what you've done however, but I am a blackaholic....The thunderheader pipe looks great....I like the straight down the line of the bike look......

·
Registered
105 Posts
:notworth: :thumb: :cheers:

look's Awsome, good job

·
Registered
964 Posts
Thank you , Thank you , THank you, until now you are the only one I have seen do chrome wheels on a dx.

I have my chrome wheel ordered and am sure I will like them...while I think the black looks more sinister, I like the chrome for bling.

·
Still here, sort of
17,374 Posts
Black and chrome are very sexy on a V-Rod. :dance:

·
Registered
155 Posts
I'm going to do the same. I need more bling. I started with a lot of chrome parts already. Need nice chrome wheels now. I know some people will think where nuts though. Sometimes I think I am. Get tired of things very quick and want to change. Maybe thats why I got divorced and remarried a few times.:banghead: HELP! I'm even looking at Iron Horses now. HELP!

·
Premium Member
2,721 Posts
Just my:2cents: But at first glance it looks like a B-model.

Dont get me wrong , It looks good . I have a VRSCB.

If I could do it all over again. I would have bought a D model . But I like the blacked out look .

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
More chrome on DX pics

The wheels are from Hog pro, the thunderheader was mod from chopper steve with an extra baffle and reprogramed PCIII, european turn signals, demon cycle mirrors and so on. The bike runs great, but the black is getting scratched and har to clean, so I changed it up a bit.:)

Attachments

·
brett
9,338 Posts
did you notice much difference ,from the dunlop240 and the 260 you have on now,in handling in the ruts and cornering,,,,,,,,and i keep looking at the wheels and wishing my were here,,,,lol,,,

·
Conventional Wisdom
2 Posts
I like it, however I am a little partial to doing the V&H 2-1 chrome setup... what's your thoughts? I guess I feel like V&H Screamin' Eagle and HD are closely connected and I want the best performance based off of what is available...

'07 VRSCDX
Reduced reach pegs

1 - 17 of 17 Posts