Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Have a Chrome CFR Exhaust on my 2009 Muscle. Its in very good condition with a little blueing at the header connection. Comes with hardware. Will fit the muscle rod and other VRSC Models. $250.00. . Note: This exhaust does not come from the factory with headers. You will need to use a set of VRSC Stock headers, which are easy to find. E Mail me at [email protected] if interested.

SOLD SOLD

Attachments

·
Registered
225 Posts
e-mail sent

·
brett
9,338 Posts
i am very interested in this. i might be willing to offer you more to make sure i get them. pm me asap

i may be reading this wrong ,but if ur implying what i think you are ,thats not the way this forum rocks ,,first pm gets the prize ,u snooze u loose ,,u want to offer more ,then u need to be the first one in the door NOT second ,if ive got it wrong then sorry ,just protecting the dignity and good manors in the classifieds ,

·
NOOCH
25 Posts
????

all you had to say was it was sold. how am i supposed to know you sold it? nowhere on the thread said it was sold at the time i posted that. i just really wanted them so i was gonna offer more. that's all.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts