Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
946 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I'm going to be taking the chrome belt guards off my bike soon, anyone interested. There in good shape, only been on one Summer. The pair cost $260 new, how about $180 TYD.

·
Dean
775 Posts
What year will they fit?

·
946 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
From what I know, they will fit on any Vrod. There on my 08 in the picture, but my brother put the exact same set on his 03 and 06. Can anyone chime in? The book has that these fit from 07 on up, and that they won't fit an R. I know my brothers 06 R took the exact set with no problem. I also messed up on the price new, It is like $260 for the pair new. I'll do $180 TYD for this set. JOHN

·
Banned
8,925 Posts
I'm going to be taking the chrome belt guards off my bike soon, anyone interested. There in good shape, only been on one Summer. The pair cost $260 new, how about $180 TYD.
APOCALYPSE NOW: When people start removing the chrome from their bikes... THIS is the END!!! :banghead: :spank: :stilpoke:

·
946 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
APOCALYPSE NOW: When people start removing the chrome from their bikes... THIS is the END!!! :banghead: :spank: :stilpoke:
More going back on. I have the Reactor wheels and a chrome swing arm that is going back on. Not to mention the chrome brake calipers. Oh hea, all chrome shocks also. :broke::broke::broke: can't wait to get the credit card bill

·
Dean
775 Posts
From what I know, they will fit on any Vrod. There on my 08 in the picture, but my brother put the exact same set on his 03 and 06. Can anyone chime in? The book has that these fit from 07 on up, and that they won't fit an R. I know my brothers 06 R took the exact set with no problem. I also messed up on the price new, It is like $260 for the pair new. I'll do $180 TYD for this set. JOHN
Looks like I just missed out. If Vagger does not take them....I will.

·
brett
9,338 Posts
they will NOT fit pre 07 these are for the wide frame ,i believe same as 02 to 06 WONT fit the wide frame, hope that helps

1 - 17 of 17 Posts