Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Have a few items that I want to be black, figured I would see if anyone wants to trade before buying outright.

Front Fender Bracket
Horn Cover

Also have a bunch of stock take off parts from 06 D that will be listed soon in a for sale or trade thread.

·
Premium Member
10,801 Posts
Let me look - I might have a black horn cover left over. Joe

·
It is what it is
2,632 Posts
Misunderstood thought you were looking to trade chrome for black upper/lower beld covers, that's what I stated I have a set of black stock upper and lower belt covers off my 03 VRSCA not sure if it fits your bike. I need to replace my weather beaten upper chrome cover enough said.

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I have black stock upper and lower belt covers off my 03 VRSCA if it fits. Looking to replace my weather beaten upper chrome cover.
Not sure what your saying, I have black belt covers but I don't run them, I'm only lookn to trade the two chrome items, if your interested in the belt covers, I can pull them out and see what the condition is, if I recall right, the top one made contact with something leaving a gash. Shipping would be all I want for them.

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
also would like to add that the black paint does not have to be in good shape on these parts, I can paint em

·
Premium Member
10,801 Posts
Found it! Do you still need a black horn cover? Just let me know. Joe

·
Premium Member
10,801 Posts
Trade for your chrome one. PM an address - IRS got me, too! Joe

1 - 9 of 9 Posts