Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
142 Posts
WOW! They were going to turbo my bike next year!
I guess i'll be looking else where.

·
Registered
23 Posts
I rang on tuesday to order apes i had spoken about with them and a lady answered and told me, very sad very sad indeed. And now my question, Can anyone tell me where to source 16" apes and all cables and hardware for a 08 nightrod special?? Chopper works made it all to easy just told'em size and they were going to sort it all out

·
Wick
546 Posts
WOW! They were going to turbo my bike next year!
I guess i'll be looking else where.
Be a good time to get straight onto Trask they might sell it to you direct as Chopperworks were there Aussie supplier. Save yourself lots of $$$$$$.

·
Registered
547 Posts
Damn........how u pay credit card ???? Paypal ??

Should be some recourse ............
Hi BT - credit card, so I may be able to get my money back, I will be contacting them tomorrow :( I ckecked the aussie forum - jeez there are some bitter and twisted people on there!

·
Registered
1,542 Posts
yeah jct there sure are .... its why i hang here !!!!

·
Registered
547 Posts
The yanks on this site take a bit of gettin used to though.....hahaha
They do too Tony:) for starters they drive on the wrong side of the road, but you don't get the slagging bagging and general dickhead troll crap on here like we do on the Oz HD forum...not that I go on there much. Anyway see my post in the F section, I am not crying about this it was too nice day to be upset, Ive been out for a ride:)

·
Good Muthafarka
11,223 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Just got off the phone to me mate in Brissy.

His bike was booked in to get some work done and was on the way getting delivered on a trailor. Thanks fuc the locks were changed and couldnt drop the bike off !!!

Lucky one.

·
Registered
112 Posts
Was Looking at trask setup myself, group buy would help out a lot if we got one going I would be keen.

Sent from my iPhone using MO Free

1 - 20 of 27 Posts