Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
13,343 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Visited Mainstreet Cycles (IE: V-Mod) yesterday while in Milwaukee on a business trip. What a great bunch of guys. Even got a free t-shirt. (I suspect the gal (our local sales rep) who with me had something to do with that!). I have a bunch of pics currently trapped in my digital camera. (My downlaod device decided to be uncooperative). Back home Friday and will post all then.
He just got a shipment of Rizoma stuff in - I gotta get one of those upper belt guards!. Saw the Weisco big bore bike, as well as several of his other projects. He may make Daytona, so many of you might get to meet him, but his turbo project is behind schedule and won't make it, which may make him reconsider the trip. (Come on down, Steve!)
More later!

·
MARK
644 Posts
some times I wish I had a job that took me on buisiness trips instead of the same old shop everyday
yes the grass does look greener!!!!!

·
4,638 Posts
I get to go on trips with my job... IRAQ...KOREA...HAITI...GERMANY... EGYPT....CUBA.....
Being in the ARMY is not so bad........ :dance: :dance:

·
4,638 Posts
Daniii said:
Visited Mainstreet Cycles (IE: V-Mod) yesterday while in Milwaukee on a business trip. What a great bunch of guys. Even got a free t-shirt. (I suspect the gal (our local sales rep) who with me had something to do with that!). I have a bunch of pics currently trapped in my digital camera. (My downlaod device decided to be uncooperative). Back home Friday and will post all then.
He just got a shipment of Rizoma stuff in - I gotta get one of those upper belt guards!. Saw the Weisco big bore bike, as well as several of his other projects. He may make Daytona, so many of you might get to meet him, but his turbo project is behind schedule and won't make it, which may make him reconsider the trip. (Come on down, Steve!)
More later!
Daniii,
Did you tell Steve and Chris I said Hello?

·
V-Mod.com
581 Posts
Danii: It was my pleasure to meet you, and your lovely traveling companion[ your very lucky] Again sorry it was such a mess, hopefully the next time you come by we will be done. The Daytona trip is getting farther in the hole, I can only hope it works out.
And Ricky, He said Hi! so.. Hi

·
Premium Member
13,343 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Pictures

As Steve said, things were "in a state of transition" when we visited. But here are some photos of the shop (Steve correct me if I got these wrong):

The soon to be obsoleted (and forlorln looking) rv in the snow.
three pics of the weisco big bore bike with phat front and rear.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
13,343 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Steve and the dyno

Finally, Chopper Steve. Hope you make it down to Daytona. (Hope I make it down as well). It better stop raining in Florida - I was in Jax the last two days and never saw the sun. Maybe it will get it out of its system...

Attachments

1 - 8 of 8 Posts