what am I lookin at?

·
Registered USDA
4,229 Posts
Nice..........

·
Premium Member
383 Posts
I'd be afraid of scraping hard parts on my AW. I used to shred the edges on my sportbikes and wear them out long before the "highway" section was worn. Both my V-Rod's have had a good 1/2" CS going.

·
Factory Guy
244 Posts
I've never been able to completely get rid of the strips on my front tire. I've had her all way the over until my toes touch then I quit.
:surrender

Maybe I need to put my feet farther back on the pegs and get the sacrificial steel to grind a little.

·
V's and Z's
4,093 Posts
from my dead V...

·
That U in my mirror?
1,511 Posts
Here's my 260 Metz.

·
Premium Member
895 Posts

·
durata membro
17,603 Posts
All jokes aside,I have 60 grand,or more in the 3 late model Harleys I have and I just cannot see turning so sharp that expensive good looking parts get scraped up on the roads.
These are the rear tires.In order,the 03 V-Rod,the 07 V-Rod and the Softail.
On the V-Rods,I use my heals as a guide.When a heal touches,I raise the bike up.

Attachments

·
K.I.A. '07 AW
10,908 Posts
All jokes aside, I just cannot see turning so sharp that expensive good looking parts get scraped up on the roads.
On the V-Rods,I use my heals as a guide.When a heal touches,I raise the bike up.
I agree 100%, that's why my bike is nothing custom or special.
when my heals scrape I know to raise my foot up further onto the foot peg so the 40 dollar pegs scrape instead of the $300 boots:rofl:

1 - 20 of 43 Posts