Discussion Starter #1
Chicagoland Dinner-Saturday-Feb 12th

The dinner this year will be Saturday, February 12th at 7:00PM at
Claim Jumper Restaurant http://claimjumper.com/
92 Yorktown Shopping Ctr
Lombard, IL 60148
630-932-4290
http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&q=...bard,+IL+60148

Please post in this thread if you can make it. Due to the size of the group, I would like to get the reservations a couple of weeks in advance.

Hopefully we will have a good turnout as we have the last couple of years. It's a great time and a good chance to see everyone during our "off season".

Here is the list of attendees. I will update it as others confirm.

Billy (hafnutz67) & Lori (Mrs. Hafnutz)
Lee (v-rod255) & Nichole (mrs v-rodd255)
Rowland (rjrivero) & Ruthann (Kanga2754)
LL Cool K (Kurt) & Leslie (MzSassY)
Joe (CPTJAM) & Ann (Spyder Ann)
Hampton (slammed rod) & Rebecca
Dave (DaveK)

·
Friend of Max.
21,719 Posts
Ruthann and I will both be there! Looking forward to it.

·
Insane inda membrane
13,005 Posts
We'll be there!

·
Premium Member
811 Posts
Kinda depends if I get back from ca.by when.I missed last year,and hoped to make it
this year.Were leaving jan.12th and get back feb 12th, pretty close window but I'll be there if possible. Roge

·
Billy
3,464 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Kinda depends if I get back from ca.by when.I missed last year,and hoped to make it
this year.Were leaving jan.12th and get back feb 12th, pretty close window but I'll be there if possible. Roge
Hopefully you can get back in time to come. In the meantime, enjoy your time out in CA.

·
Premium Member
10,801 Posts
We are in! Happy New year! Joe

·
Billy
3,464 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hey Jim, are you and Tammy gonna make it?

·
Billy
3,464 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Still waiting to hear back from a bunch of people.

·
Yooper/Geek
745 Posts
Oy! Now that there are 2 reasons to make the run down...

Billy, mark me as a "maybe - TBD". I have to look at how much vacation time I have available...

Huh. MTU Winter Carnival weekend, too. Another reason for me to get out of Dodge(ville)...

·
Billy
3,464 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Hey, is anyone thinking about going to the Motorcycle Show?

http://www.1130cc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=146768
I didn't even realize it was the same day. That could work. It's only about 25 mins from the restaurant.

Oy! Now that there are 2 reasons to make the run down...

Billy, mark me as a "maybe - TBD". I have to look at how much vacation time I have available...

Huh. MTU Winter Carnival weekend, too. Another reason for me to get out of Dodge(ville)...
I'll put you down.

·
Insane inda membrane
13,005 Posts

·
REVOLUTION !!!
21,391 Posts
Billy - I was considering coming down for this event but the missus went and booked us an away vacation trip with a bunch of friends during that time period... :banghead::banghead:

·
Billy
3,464 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
We are a maybe right now - Tiff might want to do something different for Valentine's weekend.
What could possibly be more romantic for Valentines than to hang out with all of us? :hiding:

·
Billy
3,464 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Billy - I was considering coming down for this event but the missus went and booked us an away vacation trip with a bunch of friends during that time period... :banghead::banghead:
Doesn't she know yet that all family stuff has to be scheduled around v-rod events? :spank:

·
Insane inda membrane
13,005 Posts
Well we obviously know who is wearing the pants in that family.... :hidesbeh:

·
Billy
3,464 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
If anyone else is coming, I'll need to know in the next 2 weeks so I can confirm the reservation.

1 - 20 of 53 Posts