Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Darren
2,007 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
No, I don't have pictures. It's just a stock DX so far. Anyhow, my fiance' took a job at the local dealership and the Vivid DX has been taunting her since the day she started. So, I get a call today and hear "we got another v-rod". She is short, so I know the reach seat is gonna be a requirement. I am hoping I can get away with that and not have to put reduced reach controls on it. I don't want to be cramped when I am "test riding" it for her. She's not a forum member yet, but it won't be long now.

·
Darren
2,007 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
rspencer1218 said:
:worthless

:rofl:

Leave it to you Rob. :spank: Well, I guess I will have to wait even longer now to get my turbo. :broke:

·
Darren
2,007 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
vrod kev said:
Darren I'll bet you'll be getting another set of AirFx shocks...lol

Not yet. I am going to just go with shorter shocks. Maybe go air later.

·
Living Free...
11,581 Posts
Does she know how to eat Boudin :hidesbeh:
" Lala " :cupcake :cupcake

And congratulations on an engagment...was this recent?

·
____
1,519 Posts
ddavis said:
Leave it to you Rob. :spank: Well, I guess I will have to wait even longer now to get my turbo. :broke:
This is where the mistake was made...you ended up with 2 V-Rods before you got a turbo. I plan on securing the turbo before Amy rides off into the sunset on a V :deal:

·
Living Free...
11,581 Posts
rspencer1218 said:
This is where the mistake was made...you ended up with 2 V-Rods before you got a turbo. I plan on securing the turbo before Amy rides off into the sunset on a V :deal:

Yes, I suppose Rob has to look out for number 1 :deal: mmm-hmmm, I see how it is! :)

·
____
1,519 Posts
Has she brought it home yet???? A couple of weeks ago I asked Amy if she liked the DX (secretly hoping she would say yes). Jealousy runeth over.

·
Darren
2,007 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
CUPCAKE said:
Does she know how to eat Boudin :hidesbeh:
" Lala " :cupcake :cupcake

And congratulations on an engagment...was this recent?

She loves Boudin.

·
Darren
2,007 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
rspencer1218 said:
Has she brought it home yet???? A couple of weeks ago I asked Amy if she liked the DX (secretly hoping she would say yes). Jealousy runeth over.
I gotta go get it. She can't ride it until the reach seat shows up. :angeldev:

·
Comfortably numb!
1,968 Posts
So now you can get a shirt that says:

If you can read this...

You must be my sweet darling girl,

Riding on the bike behind me ;)

·
Dallas, TX
1,244 Posts
balius said:
So now you can get a shirt that says:

If you can read this...

You must be my sweet darling girl,

Riding on the bike behind me ;)
Then HER t-shirt will say either "You just got passed by a GIRL" -- or -- "If you can read this, then the bitch just passed your ass".

·
Registered
3,922 Posts
i saw a shirt the other day that said....if you can read this i'm the bitch that fell off and got her own bike.

·
Darren
2,007 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Jim J said:
Then HER t-shirt will say either "You just got passed by a GIRL" -- or -- "If you can read this, then the bitch just passed your ass".
That is precisely why she is staying with a 1130.... Thankfully, I have a little more with the 1250.

·
Comfortably numb!
1,968 Posts
ddavis said:
She's not a forum member yet, but it won't be long now.
I am not sure I would invite my fiance or wife into this forum around some of the guys that stalk these threads...

:hidesbeh:

1 - 20 of 28 Posts