Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
41 - 43 of 43 Posts

·
Dave
489 Posts
I didn't stumble across this site until a year after I purchased my bike. When I did find it everyone was extremely helpful in regards to the "stupid" questions and such. I've read so many threads where folks have just sent parts for the cost of shipping to a member in need. Hell, I was lucky enough to be able to help out a forum member w/a free stocker taillight.
The feeling of "we're here to help each other" just doesn't seem to be around much.
Maybe not as much as before but people still do offer to help out anytime they can, ask me how I now, there is simply more people on here than before and people like Rj and halfnutz67 are not "dime a dozen" Anyway, I intend to repay any favors in any way I can.

·
Part-time mod
10,859 Posts
Maybe you missed it, but here it is again. The forum was started in the spirit of V-Rod enthusiasts helping each other out. A lot of V-Rod parts have passed from member to member in the same spirit of brotherhood and good will.

It is our most sincere wish to continue to foster this helping spirit and I know a lot of the "old timers" understand what it is I'm talking about. In an effort to continue this we have instituted the following set of rules.

If you want to make money on selling your parts, that's fine, but do it on ebay. The whole idea of this classified section is to pay it forward. If you can't or won't do that, that's fine. Just sell your stuff on Ebay.

If you do wish to sell your wares for profit on the forum, please do so by becoming a Vendor.

Ebay Cherry Picking is no longer tolerated.

a) Members who use the forum mainly for trade without becoming registered dealers are not being tolerated
b) Dealers or members who buy stuff at ebay or elsewhere and sell it with here for profit.
c) We invite our members to report non conformities
d) Non compliant sellers will earn infractions, with loss of Classified Priveleges. Continued non-compliance will result in permanent ban and exposure.

These new rules go into effect immediately.
If y'all want to discuss it, take it to the off topic area. This was just an informational thread.

41 - 43 of 43 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.