Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,334 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
have metal left to make two 1.25" handlebar risers. Just checking to seein if anyone is interested in the "1.75 riser or the "1.25 riser.
This riser brings the bars back to you (more cumfy) and also allows you to be able to lower the front end as much or little as you want. Check out the link that talks all about them. ride safe,paul
http://www.1130cc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=156392&highlight=riser

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hello Hanny

Do you still sell the 1.75 inch riser? I am interested for my 2012 muscle. Does it just come up straight 1.75'' or does it also come back towards the rider? How much would it cost shipped to montreal, Canada?

Thanks.

·
Registered
110 Posts
Hanny getting $ in a money order to you. Is your address just the name or is there a St, Ave.,CT at the end. Third to pm but mailbox is full.

·
Registered
124 Posts
Hanny, I am very interested in one of your risers for my 2009 Muscle. Are they still available? How can I order? I'm leaning towards the 1.75"....are you sure there are no cable issues with this one? Thanks! Hollie

·
F2NV
1,737 Posts
hanny, the 1.25" are $50 right?? if so count me in. you also have the covers too or is Lastinline still in charge of that dept?

honestly ive been going back and forth on these for over a year now. figured id get them while i still can

·
Registered
8 Posts
Hi Hanny,

I have been thinking of these for a while, and after this summer with a sore neck I´m ready to make the investment in the 1.75 inch version.

Do you ship to Sweden or is that totally out of the question ?

/[email protected]

·
Premium Member
1,334 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Hanny, I am very interested in one of your risers for my 2009 Muscle. Are they still available? How can I order? I'm leaning towards the 1.75"....are you sure there are no cable issues with this one? Thanks! Hollie
the 1.75" are 90$ and include the riser (polished to match the bars) longer bolts, the shield to cover the wire gap and shipping to the us.

hanny, the 1.25" are $50 right?? if so count me in. you also have the covers too or is Lastinline still in charge of that dept?

honestly ive been going back and forth on these for over a year now. figured id get them while i still can
70$ and include the shield

Hi Hanny,

I have been thinking of these for a while, and after this summer with a sore neck I´m ready to make the investment in the 1.75 inch version.

Do you ship to Sweden or is that totally out of the question ?

/[email protected]
90$ including the shield and i will ship anywhere really. I think it would be around 15$ extra to get to sweden if i remember right.

my paypal account email is [email protected] and if you send the funds make it a gift and be sure to include your mailing address and which riser /shield you are after. thxs everyone. ride safe, paul

·
on the hwy to hell
5,025 Posts
Paul's risers rock
:thumb::notworth::thumb:
was honored to turn the shield cover business over to Paul to make it easier for the buyer to make a simpler one stop shopping experience

·
Registered
1,542 Posts
agreed ..... 1'' riser been on for well over a year and its the BEST mod on my bike .... love it !!!!!

·
Registered
124 Posts
Hi Paul, I just placed my order for a 1.75" riser through Paypal. Looking forward to installing it on my bike! Any idea how long it will take to manufacture? Hollie

·
F2NV
1,737 Posts
Finally pulled the trigger!! payment sent, cant wait to install them

·
Premium Member
1,334 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Paul's risers rock
:thumb::notworth::thumb:
was honored to turn the shield cover business over to Paul to make it easier for the buyer to make a simpler one stop shopping experience
AWWWWW shucks :notworth:
agreed ..... 1'' riser been on for well over a year and its the BEST mod on my bike .... love it !!!!!
And i thot the USA metal would melt down there,,,,,
Hi Paul, I just placed my order for a 1.75" riser through Paypal. Looking forward to installing it on my bike! Any idea how long it will take to manufacture? Hollie
will ship on tuesday would be monday but labor day stalls me at the post office
Finally pulled the trigger!! payment sent, cant wait to install them
got it,,,,,, all should be there by thursday or friday with any luck!! thxs again folks,,,,,,,, i just dropped my front end another half inch today (easy to do once the riser is installed) and man the look of it is BAD A55

·
F2NV
1,737 Posts
,,, i just dropped my front end another half inch today (easy to do once the riser is installed) and man the look of it is BAD A55
pics or it never happened:hidesbeh:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts