·
Banned
12,582 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
290 Posts
See this wild V-Rod on Speed TV Tuesday

After you check out the Hog Wild Racing web site, see this V-Rod race bike in action on TV on the Speed Channel. There will be a feature in the "2-Wheel Tuesday" program on the Speed Channel at 10:30pm Eastern time (7:30pm Pacific) Tuesday November 11.

Also, you might have seen it in Cycle World and Dirt Bike magazines (October issues). And watch for future coverage in Thunder Press, and Huell Howser - Cal Gold.

Hog Wild Racing web site

·
Banned
12,582 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Are you involved with them?Can you introduce your self?I see it's your first post and you don't have anything on your profile!:confused:

·
Registered
290 Posts
Yes, I am "them". My web site will have to do for my introduction. Sorry, I'm too lazy to type a bunch of stuff here. My email is on the web site if needed.

My most popular other web site:
Sidecar-Cross Racing Worldwide

FYI, so far the engine is pretty much stock except K&N, exhaust, EFI tweaks, TSM accelerometer bypass, and chain conversion. When time and $ permit, I'll probably try the big-bore kit on my backup engine (both engines donated by H-D). I could really use more horsepower at Pikes Peak Hillclimb to keep Honda and Suzuki under my thumb!

Regards,

Scott

·
Banned
12,582 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hey curious Minds like to know and as a fellow V-rod racer! :diablo: Granted not a side hack fan ,but I respect anyone thats good at what they love.If could help in anyway I would be glad to!WELCOME,Good Luck,and Stay Safe!:cool:
P.S Lets us know how you do!:fahr38

·
Color me Gone
27,333 Posts
Very cool Scott and glad you found your way to our fourm.

Max

·
Color me Gone
27,333 Posts
Scott I hope you don't mind, I posted that picture in the gallery for you.

Max

·
Color me Gone
27,333 Posts
Zijspan my pleasure to add the pics, thanks for putting the locations on them for us.

Have you had any troubles with the v-rod engine in the sand invironment?

·
Premium Member
13,343 Posts
In my youth, I rode as monkey on a sidehack on a road race course a few times. I was muich more agile then. My hat is off to anyone who does that off road.

·
Color me Gone
27,333 Posts

·
Color me Gone
27,333 Posts
Yes John the htaccess file should allow a hot link of a wmv file.

What I would prefer John is I'm putting a copy on my other server now to make sure it does not slow down the forum, use the link. After all it is a 10 meg file and couple of hundred hits might slow us just a little.

http://www.v-rodforum.com/movies/Zijspan1.wmv

·
Banned
1,622 Posts
Done, let me know if it creates a problem. What software are you using for video capture and what video card? The sound isn't synced though, oh well.

John

·
Color me Gone
27,333 Posts
John I wasn't even ready and just saw the program start and captured it with windows media encoder. I should have captured it straight to my sound card but used a Dazzle card that was already hooked up to do the capture, otherwise I would have missed it.

·
Registered
290 Posts
Max, Thanks for capturing it!

I captured the whole thing as MPEG, and will place it on HogWildRacing.com within the next couple of days. I'll let you all know when it's there.

As was mentioned, what I need the most is a big sponsor who wants some great TV & magazine exposure. Anyone know a big company that wants some cool PR?

·
Color me Gone
27,333 Posts
Zijspan I took your copy and stepped on it with encoder down to 12.5 megs and replace the file on my server so if anyone wants a copy it is a pretty fast server and 3.5 megs smaller.

Max

http://www.v-rodforum.com/movies/Zijspan1.wmv

1 - 20 of 27 Posts