·
Banned
12,582 Posts
This is what you get! :diablo:

Attachments

·
Color me Gone
27,333 Posts
Damn Kaz I'm not even going to ask what that trailer set you back.

·
I seek only water...
1,029 Posts
Hey Kaz, is that a toilet/bidet combo in the corner? :D

·
Registered
696 Posts
Thats First Class :thumb:

·
Color me Gone
27,333 Posts
Dana will the dual fold up trailer hold two v-rods?

·
Banned
12,582 Posts
Thats actually my old set up now I have a 30 ft race car hauler set up for 5 bikes or the car and 2 bikes+ all my equipment! :kaz:

Attachments

·
Premium Member
13,343 Posts
Max, the dual Kendon will hold two just fine.

·
Ghost Rider
534 Posts
Kaz,

Awesome trailer. I went with aluminum to stay away from maintenance on the trailer as I want to spend my time racing. It also makes it possible to pull it with my 5.3 liter Avalanche. How are you tying down the VRod?

·
Banned
12,582 Posts
I have 5 Pingle fork chocks set up with 2 rows of 30 ft e-trac.I went e-trac crazy and mounted it everyware .I haul 10-10lbs NOS Bottle ,Nitrogen refil station,Generator,Compressor ,Lift,tools ,laptop,Coolers,ect.It's pretty nice going to the track and not have to leave something behind because you had No room! :cool:

·
Premium Member
2,992 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
You might want to contact www.svtrailers.com to see what they might work out for you. Ask for Pat or Sandy (888-856-9924) as retail pricing is an area I have no control over. They can have the trailer(s) drop shipped from the plant in FL direct to you. With regard to the MSRP, in comparing our lightweight trailers with others on the market with similar features such as standing up for storage, drop axle torsion bar suspension, solo loading and unloading, 13" wheels, steel belted radial tires, quality of construction plus the Fold Up model that is totally unique...you'll find the others more expensive and since the others are steel, they're heavier and subject to rusting.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts