Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Finn
466 Posts
Sorry but I am going to be a gas guzzling, danger to the enviroment until the A$$HOLE politians get their wayand regulate us all into Communism.
:soapbox:
Wow, that just slipped out.:cupcake

·
Dilligaf
5,393 Posts
Cool, I'd like to have one!

·
Banned
15,036 Posts
FINNS VROD said:
Sorry but I am going to be a gas guzzling, danger to the enviroment until the A$$HOLE politians get their wayand regulate us all into Communism.:soapbox:
Wow, that just slipped out.:cupcake
At least we'll have healthcare...

·
20 Eyes in my Head
5,557 Posts
I'd ride any of those before a Rocker! :stilpoke: :D

·
Retired Devil Dog
148 Posts
Excellent concept, they need to get top speed over 50mph! Folks that commute on freeways want to go at least 65mph. Anyone else commute around 30 miles and average way over 32mph? http://www.enertiabike.com/content/view/15/19/ For urban commuters in all practicality, going 50mph in a 65mph zone on a motorcycle can get dangerous, especially during rush hour. Maybe they should put it in a dark garage with this and see what happens http://www.killacycle.com/ .....DC

·
Still here, sort of
17,374 Posts
Nice concept. Great that it is being done.
Now, can they get a design crew that produces somthing better?

·
Registered
661 Posts
It's a friggin moped.

·
Carbon Yeti
4,598 Posts
I can't figure out why they are being stupid and ignoring the large diameter motor technology. Why even bother with a belt or chain drive? DARPA has already proven the technology. Using wheel motors not only would it have incredible torque and top speed, it could also be two-wheel drive. If it's about saving energy, get rid of the drive train!

·
Vendor
5,940 Posts
VRod RS said:
A friggin moped with Excel rims.. The only thing nice on that bike. :D

:them: Russel surely had his hand is this design.:moped:

·
Biker 4 Life
270 Posts
Might become mandatory for every household to have one some day.

·
Sanctimonious
44,118 Posts
Do I have to wear a Helmet on that thing? I guess I would so no one would see me driving it.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts