5,940 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
"Beyond the Pale"
1,214 Posts

·
1130cc.comaholic
13,241 Posts
I saw those on somebody elses thread and I really want them, it's hard to pass up being that cheap. I haven't even wanted carbon fiber anything but I've been thinking about those

·
Chuck
2,292 Posts
Anthony's bike is one of the few that I would say nears perfection in my eyes. The simply bad-ass look of plain ole carbon fiber is difficult to improve upon. Why mess it up with paint?

·
Vendor
5,940 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Bulkman said:
The simply bad-ass look of plain ole carbon fiber is difficult to improve upon. Why mess it up with paint?

TRUE TRUE

·
Sanctimonious
44,118 Posts
Bulkman said:
Anthony's bike is one of the few that I would say nears perfection in my eyes. The simply bad-ass look of plain ole carbon fiber is difficult to improve upon. Why mess it up with paint?
I agree, Antony's bike is one of my favorite top 5 I have ever seen and I am Not a carbon fibre guy at all, the front tire and the everything elsee makes it quite unique in a good way (unlike most HD;s that are unique in that "Why would you do that?" way. I hope"Flames" are NOT on his mind.

·
Premium Member
1,479 Posts
Those won't fit any 07 rear fenders because of the TCCM, or at least I think thats what it's called. I was told that it would fit the 07. I had to mod it, but it's still not wide enough.

·
Banned
15,036 Posts
Damn, not a bad price for three pieces really though. Thanks for the compliments my homies!! :D

·
Vendor
5,940 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
myneed4speed said:
Are they really tins if the are Carbon Fiber?
If you want to get fancy with the name we can call them shells, I guess. :stilpoke:

·
Vendor
5,940 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Cheatin said:
Hmm..to-may-toe, to-mah-toe...good question...skins maybe?

:them: I like Skins better good one!:stilpoke:

·
Dilligaf
5,393 Posts
myneed4speed said:
Tins sound better:stilpoke:
Nah, "High Peformance Body Work" sounds better for carbon fiber.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts