Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,061 Posts
yep this is the same article from emissions thats been around for a couple weeks...you can also see all the other 08 H-D models too now....it does seem to show a 02 sensor for the 08s rods...but I believe these are CALI emissions and maybe they are not all the same as rest of us?..

also,it shows the AW in a anniversary edition...interesting!...all can be had with ABS too.

Dan

·
Registered
2,809 Posts
What do you mean by the title of this thread???

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
JDR_ROD said:
What do you mean by the title of this thread???
quote from article

"Most of the bikes on the floor are now selling below MSRP and incentives offered by dealers include $ 0.00 down and 2.99% financing. All this is creating an unhealthy discount war between dealers."

Bill

·
F*@kTard
7,946 Posts
Rodglide said:
quote from article

"Most of the bikes on the floor are now selling below MSRP and incentives offered by dealers include $ 0.00 down and 2.99% financing. All this is creating an unhealthy discount war between dealers."

Bill
Imagine, a world where the dealers are screwing each other instead of us! :hidesbeh:

·
Vendor
5,940 Posts
Nice 1247 will be real nice. I see the lineup includes no bagger Vrod? Damn HD what they waiting on? I dont want one know but my father in-law said he would love to own one.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts